Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The start.

Today is the first day I am writing in my Blog it's not easy so give me a chance. The truth is not hard to write but the truth can be hard to be accepted because people will have different perceptions changing the meaning from what is "AS IS", the truth. Whoever will read what I write is unknown to me but I will write the truth as it is not my opinion, my perception or what I fancy it's just reporting what is. To do so you just have to be neutral and in some ways impersonal using logic as directed by nature, the laws of nature can never be wrong as nature created it all without bias or for premedateted reasons. Nature can be cruel sometimes but it would only be a necessity and which consequences can only be positive towards life in general.

NATURE
I am in love,
I am in love with the most incredibly beautiful phenomena imaginable and for me,
it's just manageable.
She is beautiful, sensual, passionate, strong and destructive when abused or accused,
very talented with accurate precision making her witty-pretty and believably perfect.
I did not realize but now I do, it started by looking at her and wondering how and why,
I was not shy and did not lie she is just, wonderful.
Falling for her was a blessing as now I know what it is like for it all to be, the reality.
She comes and goes, here and fro, from the sun to the snow it just makes me glow.
One thing I must mention as it does cause some tension,
she has many secrets that keeps me entranced, intrigued and enhanced as the Gods must have made her promise to keep it all a secret, you know.
I, like others that have fallen must know that the show must go on,
on and on and as we all know, the wear and tear will show with time but even finishing my rhyme will not finish my love for her as it can only grow stronger. Silly me, please let me introduce to you the one and only I will say to, yes I do.
Mother Nature, I do love you!
Sage G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home