Monday, February 12, 2007

WHAT DO WE KNOW? NOT MUCH !

We speculate and always assume, presume and think we can give explanations and answers for most things we don't even know or understand otherwise we would not have made a mess of it all. Look around and witness the lack of consideration and understanding of nature that has made this Earth a waste dump for human abuse of nature's wealth and treasures that could have been a Paradise of the wonders of nature for which we have no answers or explanations. Now we have to start back at the beginning, (us humans) and each one of us has to realise what we have done and shouldn't have done. We have contributed to the above by being ignorant because we can't be bothered with learning what we don't understand or know and not wanting to admit that truth to ourselves. I know not many of us like to agree with the above but think about it and you will realise the logic and truth of it all.


1 Comments:

Blogger mo said...

Well my old friend, it seems we have some things in common. I've almost traded my brushes in for the keyboard as well.

Painting is still very much with me, it's the inspiration that escapes me.

You should be able to find me here somewhere.

Mo. Morris

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home