Sunday, July 30, 2006



FORGIVE ME

Forgive me,
Forgive me for what I have done,
Forgive me for what I have not done.
I am just me in between it all and by all means I’ve seen what it takes,
the many truths and the many fakes it all makes me hesitate.
Now at this point in life we all have to survive or be eaten alive by a world
of no love and corruption meaning, the global destruction,
so help me for taking part, I was not being smart.
I am now saying that the little time we have left should be used to fix up
the cleft between reality and ignorance going for deliverance.
If only I had seen the many ways to say what I could have said that are now
lost in the past leaving a cast for time to go, real fast.
Now at last the present can be making up for the past,
the future and all it’s features to guide us in the right direction for us to,
make a connection, the opposite reflection of what I should not have done
and, what I should have done, so let me enhance and give me another, chance.
Two thousand plus and I promise I’m going for a better life and so should
you, by getting used to saying, “I love you” in the name of life and
for the good of mankind we will find the understanding by demanding
to abolish the need to be forgiven as to keep on living.
Righteousness will always prevail setting sail into a new beginning and we
all will be grinning and crying with laughter when getting what we’re after,

the Renaissance of the twenty-first century” to be, you’ll see.

Sage G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home